Do you have stubborn areas of fat that just don’t seem to go away, no matter how much you diet or exercise? If so, you may be a good candidate for CoolSculpting Elite. This revolutionary new treatment can help reduce fat in problem areas, giving you a more contoured appearance on various areas of the body. At Columbus Women’s Care of Canal Winchester, OH, we are pleased to offer patients solutions that help them reach their goals, including fat reduction without surgery and instead, with the advanced cryolipolysis technique.
How does Coolsculpting Elite work?
The CoolSculpting Elite treatment is performed by using a specialized device that cools the fat cells in the treatment area. This causes them to die and be eliminated from the body over time. The result is a more contoured appearance on areas such as the stomach, thighs, or arms. It is a reliable and predictable non-surgical technique that uses today’s technology to achieve results. Instead of liposuction to remove fat cells, this uses cryolipolysis, freezing fat cells that are flushed through the lymphatic system. Results are not immediate, but occur gradually over several months.
What are the advantages of using Coolsculpting Elite?
Here are five benefits of CoolSculpting Elite:
- You’ll see results quickly. Most people see a noticeable reduction in fat within two to four months after their first treatment.
- The treatment is completely non-invasive. There is no surgery required, and you won’t have to take any time off from work.
- There is minimal downtime required. You may experience some minor side effects such as bruising or swelling, but these will go away within a few days.
- You’ll experience long-lasting results. The fat cells that are eliminated with CoolSculpting Elite will not come back.
- It’s safe and FDA approved. CoolSculpting Elite is a safe and effective treatment that has been approved by the FDA.
How to learn more about Coolsculpting Elite
The doctors at Columbus Women’s Care believe in providing women with solutions for their reproductive health and their appearance. If you are considering treatment with Coolsculpting Elite to target problematic areas of the body, call for a consultation with our doctors. Call (614) 755-4200 to request a visit at 7901 Diley Road, Suite #205/260.