At Columbus Women’s Care, we are here to help you with a wide range of solutions for your health and overall well-being. Women struggling with a variety of issues may benefit from laser vaginal rejuvenation using the FemTouch treatment. Women who are experiencing the following issues may find that this treatment could help:
- Reduced sexual pleasure
- Stress urinary incontinency
- Itching and vaginal dryness not related to yeast infections
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Reduce lubrication and sexual satisfaction
- Vaginal atrophy (inflammation, dryness, and thinning of the vaginal walls) caused by low estrogen levels
When women are bothered by some or all of these issues, they will want to speak to a professional about laser vaginal resurfacing using the FemTouch treatment.
What Is FemTouch?
FemTouch is a device used by the team at Columbus Women’s Care to help with a wide range of women’s issues. This laser instruments that was developed by Lumenis, Ltd. uses CO2 laser energy that penetrates into the vaginal canal to provide increased tissue thickness and lubrication. Skin laxity issues that make it difficult to control urinary flow are also reduced, improving conditions such as mild to moderate incontinence. This non-surgical and pain-free treatment is reliable and comfortable for our patients. The device is shaped as a probe that is inserted into the vagina and provides 360 degrees of CO2 laser energy.
What Are The Benefits Of FemTouch Laser Vaginal Resurfacing?
The advantages of FemTouch include:
- Non-surgical solution to skin laxity
- Pain-free, comfortable treatments
- Improved urinary control and flow
- More comfortable sexual intercourse
- Reduced urinary tract infections
- Improved sexual pleasure and satisfaction
- Improves comfort
- Reduced urinary incontinence
- Affordable treatments
Am I A Candidate?
During an evaluation, our team will determine candidacy. Women as young as 20 can benefit from this treatment, as well as those who are well into or past the menopausal stages.
Learn More About Vaginal Resurfacing With The FemTouch Treatment
Women in and around Canal Winchester, Ohio who are interested in learning more about vaginal laser resurfacing are welcome to book a consultation appointment with our team of professionals to discuss candidacy. We are located at 7901 Diley Road in Suites 205/260 and our front office team can be reached at (614) 755-4200.