Have you heard the news? Columbus Women’s Care offers cosmetic treatments! Our women’s health center has been expanded to include today’s most popular aesthetic services, and now you can have your clinical and cosmetic services under one roof. We are excited to offer anti-aging, skin rejuvenation, vaginal resurfacing, and fat reduction, and we even have professional skin care products.
The hormonal changes that come with age take a toll on a woman’s quality of life. We can help you manage the aging process with menopause therapies and injectable cosmetic treatments.
- Botox® and Dysport®reduce the lines on your forehead and eye area
- Dermal fillers help with wrinkles that develop around your nose and mouth
Skin rejuvenation helps with age spots, dull complexion, blemishes, lines, enlarged pores and more!
- Laser treatments remove damaged layers of skin to reveal new cells, and the treatments also stimulate collagen production to tighten the skin
- Chemical peels are recommended for exfoliation and flaws that develop in the deep layers of your skin, such as fine lines, moderate to severe wrinkles and brown spots
Pregnancy and aging change the internal tissues of the vagina. You may be a good candidate for our vaginal resurfacing treatments if you experience:
- Urinary incontinence
- Pain during intercourse
- Diminished pleasure during sex
- Chronic urinary tract infections
Do you have a double chin? The problem makes your face look heavy and aged. Known as submental fat, the issue has traditionally been treated with liposuction. Columbus Women’s Care is proud to offer our patients with a non-surgical solution — Kybella®. After a few treatments, you may see a noticeable reduction in fat under your chin and along your jaw line.
Professional Skin Care Products
Improving skin health extends the results of your aesthetic treatments and protects your skin from the damaging effects of aging and sunlight. We help you find the professional skin care products that are best for your skin and lifestyle.
Learn More About Our Aesthetic Services. Contact Columbus Women’s Health.
To learn more about aesthetic treatments, da Vinci surgery, contraception and our other services, contact Columbus Women’s Health. We have offices in Columbus, Canal Winchester and Lewis Center, Ohio, and you can call us directly at (614) 755-4200.